20070220

About a week late... heh

Yes, a week late... I need to get into the habit of updating this blog more frequently.

Anyway, as many of us in the Plains/Great Lakes/New England states got to experience last week, we got absolutely snowed in by a storm for about 24 hours. CWRU shut down for the whole day, which was a first in the six years I've been here. Unfortunately, I was also at CWRU when they decided to do so. Living about 15-20 miles away is sorta bad when this happens, especially when there was snow piling up to about 8 inches on the roads. I tried to drive my car to my lab from teh library, but got stuck making a simple right hand turn onto a main street. That told me that I would probably get stuck in snow on my way back to the apartment, which was not something I wanted to entertain. So I stayed at CWRU overnight.

One good thing did come out of the overnight stay, though. I FINALLY TURNED IN MY THESIS. Seriously. Hell froze over last week. Both ways. Not only that, but House was incredibly uncanny in its prediction for snow to get dumped on SPAD. Ah, yes. Mine was great, thank you very much.

No comments: